HOW TO REMAIN PRODUCTIVE & KEEP EMPLOYEES ENGAGED
The next 21 days are crucial. What all businesses will do differently during these times of uncertainty will determine their readiness for the future of their businesses. Adding value to your business during these times will put you in a position to come back stronger.
To remain productive when all employees are required to work from home is a massive challenge for all businesses. Key questions that are asked include:
- Are my employees actively engaged with work whilst operating from home?
- How can I account for hours worked if I am not there?
- How much overtime was contributed during this time?
- What notifications can I receive when employees have not started with work?
- Am I at home or am I am travelling around?
With the Ouch! Messenger Mobile APP, working from home became so much easier. The Mobile App unlocks the potential of employees and the productivity we need during these times. Using the Mobile App any employee is required to clock-in using the APP indicating that he or she has reported for duty. When doing this, the following management information is unlocked:
- The employer will receive a daily notification about Late Arrivals and Employee Absenteeism
- Daily automated schedule reporting to your e-mail
- Access to 25 Different reports ( Including Timesheets, Late Arrivals, Early Departure, Absenteeism, lost time, etc.)
- Management Information Dashboards and trending about Disciplined Behaviours
- Locations of last clock-in and clock out positions ( During Lockdown you should not be roaming around…)
Images: Management Information Information Dashboards
Contact us now for a Corona busting answer to workplace performance.